COVID-19 Safety Plan
Our click and collect location has a comprehensive COVID-19 safety plan in place. As per the current government health guidelines, all customers entering the store must follow the steps below:
- Check in with the QR code on arrival and use hand sanitiser located at various points throughout the showroom.
- Use social distancing when other customers are in the store, use the guidelines on the floor to stay 1.5 meters away from others.
- Please wear a mask in the store unless you are exempt from doing so.
- Abide by the density limit of 8 customers in store at any one time. If the store is at capacity, please wait outside for somebody to leave before you enter.
- Please DO NOT enter the store if you are experiencing any symptoms of COVID, even if mild. Likewise, please DO NOT come to the store if you have been told to isolate or are waiting to receive your COVID test results.
We appreciate some of these procedures can be frustrating or inconvenient. Please understand that we are doing what is required of us by the government to comply with the rules, keep ourselves and everyone who visits us safe and avoid being fined for non-compliance.
Should you wish to collect an order during a lockdown, you will need to make a collection time and will need to wait outside the store and your order will be brought to you. We will conduct a contactless transaction. You will still need to use the QR code at the door.